Friday 1 February 2008

Staying Dry

Today represents the completion of a whole month since I last drank alcohol and I feel great ! To the men-of-god sadhu/hermit types who live in a forest it might not sound like a big deal, but the last time I can recall being this dry was back in the early 90s. Rather than setting a New Year Resolution, I've decided to set different challenges for each month of the year....but things that money can't buy...so January was Prohibition month...lol. :)

The experiment was good while it lasted and I proved to myself that I could do it, but tonight I party.....and here's a glass to that. :) Stay tuned for next month's challenge, but in the meantime I'm ready to party like these dudes..... :))))

3 comments:

Jas B said...

That is interesting, Bhaji. New challenge for each month. Is february going to be "inebriation and dancing month"? Ha ha ha ha ha.
(don't kill me please!)

Spheric said...

Peinjee,

My days of impersonating Daler Mendhi are long gone..... :)

February is social networking month. For each day of the month, I am going to call one different person (from my Contacts list) via email/phone and ask about their welfare/zindagi/haal-chaal. I have become lazy in this regard...but no longer. :)

Jas B said...

I go thru phases where I am very regular in calling up my friends, but then months go by without me calling them...