Monday 12 December 2005

It's karaoke time !

It just occurred to me whilst driving to work this morning and singing along to Malkit Singh's Midas Touch 2 album at full blast, that I may have found my true vocation and passion in life ! The one thing that has been missing in my life is....*drum roll please*........is a karaoke machine ! Jee haa meray pyare dosto - you have been deprived for too long of my singing talents and smooth vocals. LOL. For too long I have been selfishly keeping my vocal talents to myself and the shower, but this is all about to change ! :)

Now being the realistic rational Virgo type :) I don't think my local Walmart is going to stock bhangra/bollywood karaoke tunes, but I would be happy just to belt a few 90s or even 80s songs to my adoring audience. We can go on a collective trip down memory lane and sing Wacko Jacko, Madonna, 2 Unlimited, Duran Duran, Culture Club (I sing a wicked 'Do you really want to hurt me?'..LOL) or even Frankie Goes to Hollywood......oh the memories. :)

4 comments:

Jas B said...

Another "realistic, rational Virgo". Nice to meet you, fellow Virgoan.

And I thought I was the only one to get these urges to start a singing career after listening to all the songs - punjabi or otherwise.....
Tiny problem: I suck at singing, so I will have to stick to singing in seclusion!

ana said...

oye, if we should ever meet up, then we should definitely do karaoke, you can do your boy george imitation, and i'll be grace slick. .

Jas B said...

Hey, where did the badminton post go? I saw it this morning and after I came back from work, I was ready to share some badminton stories. But, the post went missing on me!!

Hope you are doing good. Looking forward to the weekend? And Clementines!

Spheric said...

Can you believe it - I got some hate mail from feather lovers ! Anyway the post is back with a vengeance. :)

I always look forward to weekends. :) I hope the chinooks are treating you well !